This plan is ideal for the experienced runner who is on top of training independently and would like some guidance for race day to smash a PR or run a technical race course.
The Race Day Plan includes the following:
- Initial email informing me about which race you are running, the distance, and your time goal for the race.
- Completion of a questionnaire and waiver.
- Mile by mile pacing plan based on your time goal for your specific race.
- 5K, 10K, 15K, and 13.1 miles splits to keep you on track.
- Notes on terrain, running strategies, and fueling tips.
- Printable pace plan to wear on your wrist with total times per mile.
Race Day Plan